To Mumma,
I m missing my trips to kitchen when you cooked.
I m missing your scolding when I didn’t study..
I m missing your bothering when I had a fight..
I m missing your moral science classes to make me practical in life..
I m missing your lovely voice when you wake me up to have dinner..
I m missing your smile when I perfectly parked the car...
I m missing your challenging comments which helped me prove my mettle..
I m missing the sound of your bangles and the small bindi on your face..
Ma..you are the most beautiful creation of God...love u mumma........
best way to tell a mom "i love u ".......
ReplyDelete:(this made me miss my mom evn mre....too much filled wid emotions...good1
ReplyDeleteyaar pehli line padhte hi ghar ke khane ki yaad aa gayi.........
ReplyDeletechal koi nai maggi se kaam chala lenge abi to...
yes I give a coupon of appreciation for the fine writing..but not to you; but to the beautiful lady who made you!
ReplyDelete