It is raining like my god just lost his love
I wish u were by my side,
Holding my hands tight.
I wish I could look into your eyes,
I wish i could feel your breath.
But I just wish.
It is a windy day, my hair is out of my control,
I wish you could see me,
I wish I could draw you closer,
I wish I felt beautiful.
But I just wish.
It is a quiet day, with crows cawing.
I sit and think of you,
I wish you understood me.
I wish I was more sincere,
I wish I was not ‘I’ again.
But I just wish.
It’s a full-moon night,
Clouds by the moon’s side.
I envy the clouds,
Sitting by my side.
I wish I could see you from somewhere,
I wish...I just wish.
they will be fulfilled someday..
ReplyDeletei donno bout the guy n love for him but for your wishe it will certainly be done..
amen
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey this one is of my favorites .... its lovely ..... and no one can forget the first two lines ...... thanks to sonali ..... haha
ReplyDeletethis 1 is my fav:)
ReplyDeletekitna wish krti hai?????
ReplyDeletegod bi pareshan ho jaengeeee