
He doesn’t look at me,
His feelings are conceived,
Amidst this glorified world,
I feel deceived.
When anger, rage and revenge speak,
I soften his heart, maybe I make him weak
Holding hands, we sailed through tough tides,
When I had felt dead, he brought me to life
My kinsmen, friends and even foes
Say-“stay away, you’ll have an evil blow”
For sometime, I heard no one and
Thought he was my right.
I’ll be with him, dark or bright.
Gradually, the seasons changed,
He had new people with his name
I was given obscure fame,
And then he said I was to blame.
May be my relationship was a monologue
Which shifted from me to him,
May be he still feels for me or is just a whim
May be our love was always incomplete.
May be he’s someone I could never beat,
May be, it was just passion’s heat
May be, we just had romantic blues
May be ,it had to assert all the hues
I can find a hundred lines to explain
Like the drops of rain
But, now he can never be mine,
That is the least I can say
His feelings are conceived,
Amidst this glorified world,
I feel deceived.
When anger, rage and revenge speak,
I soften his heart, maybe I make him weak
Holding hands, we sailed through tough tides,
When I had felt dead, he brought me to life
My kinsmen, friends and even foes
Say-“stay away, you’ll have an evil blow”
For sometime, I heard no one and
Thought he was my right.
I’ll be with him, dark or bright.
Gradually, the seasons changed,
He had new people with his name
I was given obscure fame,
And then he said I was to blame.
May be my relationship was a monologue
Which shifted from me to him,
May be he still feels for me or is just a whim
May be our love was always incomplete.
May be he’s someone I could never beat,
May be, it was just passion’s heat
May be, we just had romantic blues
May be ,it had to assert all the hues
I can find a hundred lines to explain
Like the drops of rain
But, now he can never be mine,
That is the least I can say
seems as if u are gushing ur emotions in front of me..
ReplyDeleten baby Hope is always there..
arre...dese r jus poems yaar
ReplyDeleteLike this poem. Would just like to say, give other guys a chance as well ;)
ReplyDelete